Q&A #122

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Algebra, Calculus resources for block scheduling

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Marion Conrad

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002102421:30:36
Subject: Green Globs

I am looking for good software to supplement our Algebra I program. I need something for the weak and the talented. I keep reading about this Green Globs...can someone explain what exactly the program is good for? Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®