From: Marion Conrad <mconrad@optonline.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002102421:30:36
Subject: Green Globs

I am looking for good software to supplement our Algebra I program.
I need something for the weak and the talented. I keep reading about
this Green Globs...can someone explain what exactly the program is
good for? Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®