From: Jane Hettinger

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998101300:34:10
Subject: RE: Learning math through songs

Catherine, Do you know where I could get a copy of the tape you have -- I enjoy doing PowerPoint displays, but often lack the music to accompany the math material. Another response mentioned Cindy Boyd as an author of the songs and perhaps a person we both could purchase music from -- however she isn't listed as an author of my Glencoe Algebra texts. Thanks for your help in advance. Jane

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/