From: Jane Hettinger <jane.hettinger@gte.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998101300:34:10
Subject: RE: Learning math through songs

Catherine,
Do you know where I could get a copy of the tape you have --
I enjoy doing PowerPoint displays, but often lack the music
to accompany the math material.
Another response mentioned Cindy Boyd as an author of the songs
and perhaps a person we both could purchase music from -- however
she isn't listed as an author of my Glencoe Algebra texts.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Jane

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question