From: Ryan Strye <Ry_Strye@juno.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003052200:03:19
Subject: Re: Learning Math through songs

Hey there, i dont know how old this truly is, but I was taught it by
like the Notre Dame fight song (I think): X is the opposite of B, plus
or minus the square root of the, B squared minus 4 AC all over 2 a

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/