From: Mary Marles <mfmarles@juno.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998080522:08:15
Subject: re:learning math through songs

There is a teacher in Abeline (forgive the spelling), TX named Cindy
Boyd who has a wide variety of songs available to purchase.  She is
one of the authors of the Glencoe Algebra Book and was Walt Disney's
Teacher of the Year last year (or the year before... time flies by).
My apologies in that I do not have a number to contact her, but I do
believe she is listed in the phone book.  The "Clementine" song that
someone else referred to sounds very much like one of hers.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/