Q&A #124

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Learning math through songs

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Karen Wood

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011082219:00:25
Subject: Re: Re: re:learning math through songs

I have your name and website on a post it note from last year (songs and skits is what I had written next to it). I would love to know if you have some skits for middle school math. I teach 8th grade in Florida and I really thing music and drama is a great way to get concepts embedded for long term memory. I would love more information about your work in this area.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®