From: Karen Wood <kwood@pasco.k12.fl.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011082219:00:25
Subject: Re: Re: re:learning math through songs

I have your name and website on a post it note from last year (songs
and skits is what I had written next to it).  I would love to know if
you have some skits for middle school math.  I teach 8th grade in
Florida and I really thing music and drama is a great way to get
concepts embedded for long term memory.  I would love more information
about your work in this area.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®