From: Valerie Lucien <lucienv@stangelaschool.mec.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005031116:48:17
Subject: Math Lesson

I'm being observed by a professor from Boston College.  She wants to
observe a math lesson.  I'm nervous and I'm having trouble thinking
about a lesson to teach.  I want something easy and not too
complicated for the kids.  I teach grade 5 and 6 math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/