From: Valerie Lucien

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005031117:48:17
Subject: Math Lesson

I'm being observed by a professor from Boston College. She wants to observe a math lesson. I'm nervous and I'm having trouble thinking about a lesson to teach. I want something easy and not too complicated for the kids. I teach grade 5 and 6 math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/