From: Patrice
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004043021:46:33
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: you can ALWAYS divide across!

To quote a great math teacher, "Ours is not to question why, just
invert and multiply!"  This same teacher then went on to explain why
inverting and multiplying works.  Once I understood, I was happy.  I
then proceeded to invert and multiply, which is easier to do.  The
moral of the story then is, don't just teach the algorithm, but by all
means, teach it!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®