From: Maria Mahmud

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006102400:00:07
Subject: math

	To whom I may concern,
You've got to help me I don't all this info. but I just want to learn
about stuff like reducing and expanding fractions,reading and writing
whole numbers,perimeters,multiplicating word problems,finding the
missing factor(solving with inverse operation),and changing fractions
to decimals, and changing decimals to fractions.
              please help me!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®