Q&A #12679

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Language - "reduce" fractions

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Maria Mahmud

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006102400:00:07
Subject: math

To whom I may concern, You've got to help me I don't all this info. but I just want to learn about stuff like reducing and expanding fractions,reading and writing whole numbers,perimeters,multiplicating word problems,finding the missing factor(solving with inverse operation),and changing fractions to decimals, and changing decimals to fractions. please help me!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®