From: laura <laura.m.hars@lmco.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006060708:37:15
Subject: everyday math

This program is awful. I have two children who are now in high school
and do not know their math facts as a result of this program. The
fundamentals are not drilled and the continuity is lost. One day a
student does fractions, the next day geometry, the next
multiplication. My poor fourth grader is struggling through it now in
the 4th grade at Mount Olive Twp school in NJ. The administration
claims that no parents have complained but I have spoken to many that
hate this program. I have to believe that performance on standardized
testing has dropped as a result of this program. Unfortunately we have
had it in Mount Olive since 1995 or earlier and the administration
thinks it's wonderful

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®