From: Ken Marks <markspeterson@earthlink.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006091412:59:41
Subject: Chicago Math - progression to advanced math ie/ Algebra/Calculus

My son recently began kindergarten at a Charter school and we learned
he will be learning the Chicago Math curriculum.

My concern is how this will impact him at a later date when he begins
advanced level mathmatics such as Algebra and Calculus.

Does anyone have any history or experience on how this would position
him vs other students who have learned the more traditional math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/