Q&A #1280

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Chicago Math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Melissa

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007111519:01:39
Subject: Chicago Math

This is a terrible program, I am a college graduate and work with math everyday and it hurts me so badly to see how hard my daughter struggles with this mess. In her 5th grade class, there are so many parents in addition to her actual teacher that hate this program. My son so far seems to understand its concepts but even parents in his class are complaining. My husband and I are considering pulling her out of the school district and sending her to a different one. It is very sad, the state of math education today. Melissa

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®