Q&A #1280

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Chicago Math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Barbara

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000081117:25:14
Subject: Every Day Math

Please help!!! The school in which my son attends has just recently started teaching Every Day Math. Is this a good program and do you have any statistics concerning this program? I feel the fundamentals are not being taught and wonder how this will affect him in the future. Please reply, Barbara

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®