From: Oni Libunao

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001073122:29:13
Subject: Re: Re: Speeding up

Dear Steven, I was able to read your discussion about attention defficient disorder and am very interested to know how you were diagnosed. What are your syptoms? You see I have a seven year old nephew who I suspect has ADD but cannot confirm it since not much information about it is available here in our country.He also has a reading problem and is very hyperactive.I would very much like to help him while he's still young so that he will not have any difficulty when he grows older. I would really appreciate it if you could furnish me information about ADD. Thank you very much for your time. Hope to receive your email soon. Thanks, Oni D. Libunao Philippines

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/