From: Oni Libunao <onidlibunao@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001073122:29:13
Subject: Re: Re: Speeding up

Dear Steven,
I was able to read your discussion about attention defficient disorder
and am very interested to know how you were diagnosed. What are your
syptoms? You see I have a seven year old nephew who I suspect has ADD
but cannot confirm it since not much information about it is available
here in our country.He also has a reading problem and is very
hyperactive.I would very much like to help him while he's still young
so that he will not have any difficulty when he grows older. I would
really appreciate it if you could furnish me information about ADD.

Thank you very much for your time. Hope to receive your email soon.

Thanks,
Oni D. Libunao
Philippines

Post a reply to this message