Q&A #1285

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Speeding up

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Oni Libunao <onidlibunao@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001073122:29:13
Subject: Re: Re: Speeding up

Dear Steven,
I was able to read your discussion about attention defficient disorder
and am very interested to know how you were diagnosed. What are your
syptoms? You see I have a seven year old nephew who I suspect has ADD
but cannot confirm it since not much information about it is available
here in our country.He also has a reading problem and is very
hyperactive.I would very much like to help him while he's still young
so that he will not have any difficulty when he grows older. I would
really appreciate it if you could furnish me information about ADD.

Thank you very much for your time. Hope to receive your email soon.

Oni D. Libunao

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®