From: Debra

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001040821:21:49
Subject: Best Math Programs for 1-2 grade

I am aware that there has been discussion about current Math programs such as Everyday Math, Mathland, etc. We are using Saxon Math. Our 4th grade proficiency scores are slipping, and we have been advised that we need to make a change. Is anyone currently using a math series that is not perfect, but meets the needs of the majority of students? Has anyone had any success with Saxon Math? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/