From: Debra

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001040821:21:49
Subject: Best Math Programs for 1-2 grade

I am aware that there has been discussion about current Math programs
such as Everyday Math, Mathland, etc.  We are using Saxon Math.  Our
4th grade proficiency scores are slipping, and we have been advised
that we need to make a change.  Is anyone currently using a math
series that is not perfect, but meets the needs of the majority of
students?  Has anyone had any success with Saxon Math?  Any
information will be helpful.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®