From: Alicelewis <ipracticemath@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2014032009:31:01
Subject: 1st Grade Math realated solution

Math is always difficult for everyone and they want a shortcut to
solve it, but some time it works but not to be every time, so i have a
solution for your problem ,feel free to visit our blog  and get your
solution.If any worry about Math then don't worry about it, we learn
Math with different, easy tools and methods. We have Online free Math
Website for kids - to learn & Practice math skills. 2nd Grade, 3rd
Grade,6th Grade kids for Add, Subtract, Multiply,Division, Algebra,
Word problems

http://www.ipracticemath.com/

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question