From: steve

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041422:26:57
Subject: polynomials

Hello I am trying to teach my 14 yr old algebra and i thought i wnew most of it. i Have stumbled on polynomials. I feel like i should know them but i don't. Please help me as I am a firdt year home schooler and need assistance. thank you Steve Seagly

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/