Q&A #131

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Geometry - ideas for teaching proofs

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: George Gatner

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003012022:05:35
Subject: Hypatia's mathematical background

Dear Public discussion, I am writing to you on behalf of the mathmatician Hypatia. I have a question regarding Hypatia's mathematical background. Asked plain and simple; what field of math did Hypatia study the most? I apologize for the change in subject. Sincerely, George Gatner

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®