Q&A #134

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Real-world problem solving

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Emily Bowles

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999030723:07:53
Subject: making a math literature book

i am an education major and i need to make a math literature book for my elem. math class. i would like to make it on the topic of real-life problems you can find in the neighborhood the book is due april 1 if you have any suggestions please email me thanks emily

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®