From: Suzanne Alejandre
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000052415:49:13
Subject: Math 7 pages

Last school year (97-98) I taught a Math 7 class for the first time in
many years. It was a 2 hour block class using a regular classroom the
first hour and a lab the second hour. Because of this unique classroom
arrangement I developed quite a few lessons using a variety of
technology.
These pages are in progress but you might find some of the ideas
useful:
http://www.rialto.k12.ca.us/frisbie/coyote/math/avid.math.html

- Suzanne Alejandre

Post a reply to this message