From: jean odell <<jodell@nccs.pvt.k12.ct.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000052415:51:43
Subject: Re: Math 7 pages

Though I am currently not teaching 7th grade, my room is used by
colleagues who do.  We are fortunate to have 15 PC's with Wiondows 95
here.  The students do a lot with EXCEL (integrated with Gateways
text) and other purchased educational software.  I especially
recommend the Sunburst titles.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®