Q&A #135

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Technology for advanced 5th-7th graders

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: jean odell

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000052416:51:43
Subject: Re: Math 7 pages

Though I am currently not teaching 7th grade, my room is used by colleagues who do. We are fortunate to have 15 PC's with Wiondows 95 here. The students do a lot with EXCEL (integrated with Gateways text) and other purchased educational software. I especially recommend the Sunburst titles.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®