From: MathCounts

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012020920:05:15
Subject: Technology in the Classroom

Getting students engaged in mathematics can be challenging-- especially with so many more distractions with phones and computers. We saw the benefit in embracing technology in the classroom. MathCounts has an extensive library of student-created math videos that are free for use in the classroom and home learning environment. They can viewed in the classroom to demonstrate the lesson you are teaching, and students can see their peers applying the lesson, instead of their teacher. We are a national enrichment, club and competition program that promotes middle school mathematics achievement through grassroots involvement in every U.S. state and territory. www.mathcounts.org

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/