From: gurbaksh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006080311:22:12
Subject: Re: What number comes before or after

Take A thick white card & write number on it then place it on table &
explain before & after by placing card accordingly & then let your
child do the same.

take one topic first either before or after.

Let me know the result. I love to  hear from you

Regards
Gurbaksh

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question