From: k. glass-smith <kerriksmith1@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111423:46:34
Subject: Math

	I have a Hispanic student and she is less fluent in English. I tech
first grade but the majority of my students are on second grade level.
Unfortunately, she is not on a kindergarten level. I modify her work
and give her muck individual assistance. She really does try very
hard, but she cannot attain the information. Pleas give me some advice
to show more growth with her in math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®