From: Andrew L.
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005102002:06:26
Subject: Re: Re: Manipulatives for square roots

Thanks for your advices, sorry to hear about the teaching thing, your
ways have make it much easier for my student, but I mean do you have
any easier ways to solve squareroots? I would like to hear about it.

I think you were a real nice teacher, well not nice, smart maybe!

hope you answer this soon

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®