Q&A #144

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Department chair job description

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Angelina

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007121012:39:09
Subject: Job Description of Grade Level Chair in the Middle School

Hello everyone, I was browsing the internet for a job description / roles of a grade - level chair in the Middle School. This is my first year being appointed in this position and I am not confident of this role maybe because I have no clear idea of what to do in running the 8th grade team. Your suggestions are very helpfu. Thank you very much. Angelina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®