From: Angelina <angelina1111975@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007121012:39:09
Subject: Job Description of  Grade Level Chair in the Middle School

Hello everyone,

I was browsing the internet for a job description / roles of a grade -
level chair in the Middle School.

This is my first year being appointed in this position and I am not
confident of this role maybe because I have no clear idea of what to
do in running the 8th grade team.

Your suggestions are very helpfu.  Thank you very much.

Angelina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®