Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #1449

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Manipulatives

View entire discussion

From: Mary Lou <mfogarty@inna.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002031420:37:35
Subject: Manipulatives

Several years ago I read a doctroal disertation abstract that
concluded that-store bought manipulatives were used with about the
same frequency as teacher-made manipulatives. I would suggest doing a
search of the abstracts using math manipulatives as the key words.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/