From: Ann K <mpkohle@ibm.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000022314:18:20
Subject: Re: Implementing NSF's Connected Mathematics program (6-8)

We are currently implementing the Connected Math Program in our middle
school (6-8). We started this year(99-00) with our 6th grade. We plan
to continue next year(00-01) with our 7th grade and the 8th grade in
01-02.
Our sixth grade teachers met with some resistance from parents and
students in September butare now extremely enthusiastic about the
richness of the program. 7th & 8th grade teachers are trying to pilot
one or two books this year in an attempt to famlarize themselves with
the program.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®