Q&A #1465

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: NSF's connected mathematics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ann K <mpkohle@ibm.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000022315:18:20
Subject: Re: Implementing NSF's Connected Mathematics program (6-8)

We are currently implementing the Connected Math Program in our middle
school (6-8). We started this year(99-00) with our 6th grade. We plan
to continue next year(00-01) with our 7th grade and the 8th grade in
Our sixth grade teachers met with some resistance from parents and
students in September butare now extremely enthusiastic about the
richness of the program. 7th & 8th grade teachers are trying to pilot
one or two books this year in an attempt to famlarize themselves with
the program.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®