From: Suzanne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006122910:16:18
Subject: Re: Resources related to Connected Mathematics

Hi Kristi, Here are some resources that I found on the Web that you might find useful: http://countdown.luc.edu/TextBookSupport/Connectedmath/grade_7/StretchingShrink/index.html Connected Mathematics Sketchpad Activities http://www.dynamicgeometry.com/general_resources/classroom_activities/young_learners/pages/cmp.php (download an Instructor's Evaluation Edition of Sketchpad) http://www.dynamicgeometry.com/instructor_resources/evaluation_edition/index.php You might also look for resources in the Math Forum's Math Tools library. I'd suggest starting in either of these areas: Math 7 Topics: http://mathforum.org/mathtools/sitemap2/m7/ Geometry Topics: http://mathforum.org/mathtools/sitemap2/g/ I hope some of these ideas are helpful. Suzanne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/