From: Suzanne <suzanne@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006122909:16:18
Subject: Re: Resources related to Connected Mathematics

Hi Kristi,

Here are some resources that I found on the Web that you might find
useful:

http://countdown.luc.edu/TextBookSupport/Connectedmath/grade_7/StretchingShrink/index.html

Connected Mathematics Sketchpad Activities
http://www.dynamicgeometry.com/general_resources/classroom_activities/young_learners/pages/cmp.php

(download an Instructor's Evaluation Edition of Sketchpad)
http://www.dynamicgeometry.com/instructor_resources/evaluation_edition/index.php

You might also look for resources in the Math Forum's Math Tools
library. I'd suggest starting in either of these areas:

Math 7 Topics:
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/sitemap2/m7/

Geometry Topics:
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/sitemap2/g/