From: Jamie Alger <jamiealger@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005093016:04:04
Subject: Sequences and patterns

Can you please tell me , what the name of a line of numbers would be
called with odd and even numbers , alternate . ie 1 , 4 , 9 , 16 , 25
, 36 , 49 , 64 .My daughter has asked me , for her homework and she
was told by her teacher , there is a specific name for this ???
Thanks v much for your help . Her teacher did say she could search the
internet , for the answer . Thanks again .

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/