From: sally_cook <sgcteach@dejazzd.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006070611:29:55
Subject: Odd/Even number chants for primary

I realize this is much later, but here is a chant we use in my first
grade class to remember odd and even numbers.  First I have them zero
in on the digit in the ones place only.  Then they simply repeat our
chant to tell if the whole number is odd or even.

0,2,4,6,8
Who do we appreciate?
EVENS!

1,3,5,7,9