From: Kemi Awodein <kemio@denham-managemnt.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004030506:58:46
Subject: Zero as an even number

My 6 year old was recently doing her homework and had circled zero as
an even number! I had to ask her teacher about this. I think that zero
is not a stand alone number where odd/even numbers are concerned, my
definition of an even number being any number that is divisible by 2.

I hope i am right.

 Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question