From: Kemi Awodein

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004030506:58:46
Subject: Zero as an even number

My 6 year old was recently doing her homework and had circled zero as an even number! I had to ask her teacher about this. I think that zero is not a stand alone number where odd/even numbers are concerned, my definition of an even number being any number that is divisible by 2. I hope i am right. Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/