From: Michael <marden@emich.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004070822:16:42
Subject: Project

In my math modeling class we have to create a math model of something.
I have chosen to show the realtionship between an education and
determining your political party. I am a little sketchy on where to
start. I can get some data, but I am not sure where to start. Any help
would be greatly apperciated, thanks for your time.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/