Q&A #1482

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math modeling

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Michael

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004070823:16:42
Subject: Project

In my math modeling class we have to create a math model of something. I have chosen to show the realtionship between an education and determining your political party. I am a little sketchy on where to start. I can get some data, but I am not sure where to start. Any help would be greatly apperciated, thanks for your time.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®