From: Zeina Nehme

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004110418:52:47
Subject: PhD in Math education

I would like to check whether somebody can help me find a PhD in Math Education in a University in the States or in Canada, but offered only in the Math department! I am currently an assitant professor of Math in Northwest Campus, Nome, AK. Thank you for your help, Zeina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/