From: Shauna Hedgepeth

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000061610:17:15
Subject: Good Math Video

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard my students groan at some of the math videos I have tried. Usually after 10 minutes I have to stop the tape because I AM ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP!! However, I borrowed one the other day that the Special Ed. teacher had by Jaime Escalante called "Math: Who needs it" or something like that. I showed it to my pre-algebra class (7th - 10th grade,) my geometry class (9th - 12th grade) and my Algebra II class (10th - 12th grade). They all liked it and I thought it was pretty cool. It was made in 1991 (i think) so they remember a lot of the celebrities they see on the video. Just a suggestion!! Shauna

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/