From: Gay Bryant <gaybryant@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002042011:57:16
Subject: 6&7 grade math

	I have two children doing poorly in math.
My daughter 7th grade class has covered Algebra ( subtracting,
multiplying, adding and dividing intergers). Equations, functions and
graphs, multiplying,subtraacting&adding,changing mixed numbers
all as taught from Glencoe/McGraw-Hills Course 2
My son is taught using Glencoe's course 1 (applications and
Connections) this is beginning Algebra, bar& circle graph reading,
measurement-mass and capacity.
WHEN I LOOK INTO TUTORING PROGRAMS THEY ARE AS MUCH AS $100 an hour
for two students or $300 dollars a saturday. This id difficult. Is
there a math Video program or home study or summer school program I
could use for them, perhaps with an economical use of a teaching
student that would help me get over this crises?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/