From: Loyd

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002121209:07:48
Subject: Re: Multidigit division

David: Use the Search function at the top of the T2T page and search for the following: Long Division. The tenth one that pops up has two web sites by me that show long divison. Then Search for European Long Division. In that one, there is a topic re short division. Short division can be helpful. I have a book that shows this method for those who know short division: Divide 12726 by 63 (63=9x7) Divide 12726 by 9. The quotient is 1414 Divide 1414 by 7. The quotient is 202.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/