Q&A #1494

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Individualized math contracts

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Michele

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002121317:55:26
Subject: Re: Individualized math programs research

I am looking for an individualized math program to purchase for my learning and emotional support high school classroom. My students read on a 2-6 grade reading level and are learning math on a 1-8 grade level. I am looking for a easy to follow colorful program that will keep my students interests when I am working with others.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®