From: Michele <Michele_McGlynn@sedelco.k12.pa.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002121317:55:26
Subject: Re: Individualized math programs research

I am looking for an individualized math program to purchase for my
learning and emotional support high school classroom.  My students
read on a 2-6 grade reading level and are learning math on a 1-8 grade
level.  I am looking for a easy to follow colorful program that will
keep my students interests when I am working with others.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/