Q&A #1494

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Individualized math contracts

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: ronnie braun

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111413:16:48
Subject: Re: Re: Individualized math programs research

Hi Michelle, We are experiencing the same dilemma as you. We have a high school class of learning disabled and developmentally disabled students with very limited reading and math ability and who need an individualized math program. Have you been successful in finding a program that can work?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®