From: ronnie braun <rbraun@scarsdaleschool.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111412:16:48
Subject: Re: Re: Individualized math programs research

Hi Michelle,
 We are experiencing the same dilemma as you. We have a high school
class of learning disabled and developmentally disabled students with
very limited reading and math ability and who need an individualized
math program. Have you been successful in finding a program that can
work?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®