Q&A #1494

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Individualized math contracts

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Dale Kahre <kahred@wsd3.k12.co.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002111923:51:21
Subject: math

I currently teach a special education arithmetic skills class for high
school students.  In one class I have 17 students ranging in ability
 from subtraction without borrowing to late pre-algebra.  There are a
total of 7 different "groups" in this class not counting the fact that
7 of the students are in multiplication but are functioning at about 3
different levels of multiplication.  I teach the class almost entirely
individualized with very little group instruction or interaction. I
welcome any comments as well as suggestions.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®