From: Phillip Washington <pcwdownload@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2014032014:22:15
Subject: Re: Individualized Math Instruction

I remember taking this course at a school in Georgetown County.  I am
now an engineer by trade and credit this math program with my early
math success.  I currently volunteer as a tutor at my church, and was
looking for this program, or something similar to help the kids.  I
have not been able to find very much.  Please share the publishing
information you have.

Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question