From: Preman Vadasseri <premanvadasseri@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003112701:24:53
Subject: Re: Subtraction

I was going through your columns.  I felt I was doing some harm to my
kid (in 2nd Std.) by way of forcing her to do her maths in my own way.
Now, after going through your message, I know how to teach her. I will
never ever force her to do it in my style. I just don't know why maths
makes her "panicky", have you any answers? She scores good marks in
all other subjects and in Maths also ranks amongst the best in her
class. Still, I am always wondering how to improve her maths. Thank
you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®