From: Don <don@excitech.com.au>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001041302:35:54
Subject: Children's math education

	I am a teacher who has been medically retired early. However, I have
developed computer spreadsheets that provide help on number skills
(whole numbers, decimals, directed numbers, fractions, percentages,
algebra, equations and many more areas). There are an infinite number
of worksheets possible and I have a web site that shows all areas
currently developed. Look at www.sumuno.com.au for further
information.
All of this was designed to help teachers, parents and students with
mastering skills essential for success in math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/