From: amel khalil <amel@islam-online.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001041701:51:44
Subject: facing problems in teaching problems &quizesfor my kids @home

   Hello,
my main problem is that Ilike maths very much but I always fail in
explainning the way of solving  the problem in any branch of maths for

my kids ,although Iwas very good in it @college it was the main
subject
I've studied @ college but Iwas graduated for about 12yrs now,I almost
forgot every thing .How can I refresh my memory now to study with my
children now. Please help me inthis problem. Thank you

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/