Q&A #1525

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Parent's involvement in their children's math education

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: amel khalil

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001041702:51:44
Subject: facing problems in teaching problems &quizesfor my kids @home

Hello, my main problem is that Ilike maths very much but I always fail in explainning the way of solving the problem in any branch of maths for my kids ,although Iwas very good in it @college it was the main subject I've studied @ college but Iwas graduated for about 12yrs now,I almost forgot every thing .How can I refresh my memory now to study with my children now. Please help me inthis problem. Thank you

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®