From: Tyler Haslam <eldertylerhaslam@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006031821:07:49
Subject: Polygon Names

Hi, my name is also Tyler Haslam (kind of weird that there are more
than one of us-three at least from the looks of it.)
I just wanted to point out that there are higher sided polygons than
just the decagon that have names.  For example a dodecagon (12 sided),
an icosagon (20 sided), and even the Enneacontagon (90 sided).  There
are more, too.  I there is a realy good website at
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/topics/Polygons.html
with more.  MATH ROCKS!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question