From: Cindy Dahlgren <dahlgren@iserv.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002120413:10:01
Subject: geometrical shapes

Please send me or advise me on some geometrical for 6th graders.  My
son's sixth grade class are to doing a project and must come up with
examples of different shapes, such as:
regular octagon
regular hexagon
regular pentagon
quadrilateral
parallelogram
rectangle
square
triangle

Thank you for any help.  This was assigned yesterday, and is due
tomorrow.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®