Q&A #1532

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Real life geometrical shapes

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Cindy Dahlgren

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002120413:10:01
Subject: geometrical shapes

Please send me or advise me on some geometrical for 6th graders. My son's sixth grade class are to doing a project and must come up with examples of different shapes, such as: regular octagon regular hexagon regular pentagon quadrilateral parallelogram rectangle square triangle Thank you for any help. This was assigned yesterday, and is due tomorrow.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®