From: Shundra Monroe

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003012522:28:57
Subject: Geometrical Shapes

I am not able to locate any geometrical shapes except a hexagon and pentagon on-line for my son's 6th grade project. The project is due in the next few days and not able to obtain such. Can you help me? Line Line Segment Ray Vertex Vertical Angle Adjacent Angles Complementary angles supplementary angles parallel lines perpendicular lines acute triangle obtuse triangle right triangle isosceles triangle regular polygon pentagon hexagon square rectangle trapezoid parallelogram rhombus circle radius diameter chord acr sector

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/