Q&A #1532

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Real life geometrical shapes

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Kathryn

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004111522:59:00
Subject: Re: names of shapes

Hey! For extra credit in geometry we have to find the geometric shapes of lots of dif. food. One of them is a prigle potato chips. If you happen to know this answer...please e-mail me @ Kaybabe589@yahoo.com Thanks a ton!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®