Q&A #1532

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Real life geometrical shapes

T2T || FAQ || Ask T2T || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || Thanks || About T2T

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Monty <Harleytoys@excite.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006061713:11:41
Subject: Re: names of shapes

 The Pringle or saddle shape is called a "hyperbolic paraboloid"

Post a reply to this message
Post a related public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.