From: Terrance Janting <jantingmayan@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009012811:17:36
Subject: Sharing about Mathtoolbox

Dear Kari

For a start I am not a teacher but as a father I do understand your
concern. My kids do learn fraction in class and I am glad they
understand fractions easily. I came across this software and in actual
fact it is a tools use to teach lower maths and I find it very useful
to teach a child not only fraction but measurement, shapes and space
and numbers too in 3D. Please listen to the videos and read for your
self the capability of the toolbox. A very powrful tool as it is
engine driven. The software is better used with interactive
whiteboards. I can assure you that you will not regret telling your
friends especially teachers who teach maths in kindergardens and lower
grades.

Please visit this site: http://tinyurl.com/mathtoolbox

Happy reading and hope you like it.

Regards