From: Terrance Janting

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009012811:17:36
Subject: Sharing about Mathtoolbox

Dear Kari For a start I am not a teacher but as a father I do understand your concern. My kids do learn fraction in class and I am glad they understand fractions easily. I came across this software and in actual fact it is a tools use to teach lower maths and I find it very useful to teach a child not only fraction but measurement, shapes and space and numbers too in 3D. Please listen to the videos and read for your self the capability of the toolbox. A very powrful tool as it is engine driven. The software is better used with interactive whiteboards. I can assure you that you will not regret telling your friends especially teachers who teach maths in kindergardens and lower grades. Please visit this site: http://tinyurl.com/mathtoolbox Happy reading and hope you like it. Regards

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/